Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i'm walking away from all the troubles of my life


i'm walking away from all the troubles of my life, that's a line from a craig david song. and i used that line to describe myself in this picture taken by my cousin. although this picture was poorly taken, i was struck by it recently. this was when i was goofing around with my friends at the basketball court on new year's day and i saw it along with the other pictures of people, of my friends and others who i shared emotions with. but some have gone, walked away and left me behind. i can't say that i was never hurt by them but i also can't say that i could let the pain stay when they, even when loved couldn't stay.
so i'm walking away, and it's high time that i do. to that one person who broke my heart and made me doubt myself in a lot of ways, i'm sorry for thought broadcasting, but i just have to say that i'm really happier now that you're gone. i'm on a new page of my life and i'm experiencing a lot of new things, a lot more thrills, and especially a lot more love from everyone. it's a happy life.

No comments: